Order No. 286 of the Prime Minister dated 1 December 2021 amending the Order on the Inter-Ministerial Team to develop regulations for REIT entities was published in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Poland "Monitor Polski”.
Under the amended legislation - The Inter-Ministerial Team to develop regulations for REIT is transferred to the area of competence of the Ministry of Finance:
- the Team shall present proposals for legislative solutions to the Council of Ministers through the Minister of Finance;;
- the Team will be chaired by a representative of the Minister of Finance (in the rank of Secretary of State or Undersecretary of State);
- a representative of the Minister of Development and Technology (Secretary of State or Undersecretary of State) will participate in the works of the Team as a member;
- the secretary of the Team will be an employee, appointed by the Team Chairman, from the organizational unit responsible for financial institutions in the Ministry of Finance;
- the organizational, technical, office and clerical support for the works of the Team is provided by the Ministry of Finance;
- expenses related to the activities of the Team are covered by the state budget from the part at the disposal of the minister of finance.
The Order entered into force on 7 December 2021.
The text of the Order is available here.