On September 23, 2020, a webinar was held organized by PINK together with CRIDO experts to discuss changes in CIT.
During the webinar were discussed:
- the new obligations of the payer for the real estate company (i.e. the need to pay the tax due on the shareholder on the sale of the shares of that company) and the result;
- the obligation to keep a register of direct and indirect shareholders of a real estate company;
- what does the obligation to publish a tax policy for real estate companies mean?
- will limited partnerships be CIT taxpayers?;
- what changes does the Ministry announce in withholding tax?;
- what other changes are proposed by the government?